Monday 14 January 2013





















Things that won't last


















I have never put myself away
I run, from reality and confrontation
maybe its the time to think about myself
understanding, perseverance and isolation

Deep voice, in tears I put myself
I can't go away from this rigid illusion
for you are my endorphin
my sole reason of living is the thought of you

when we die
we will be ghosts, wondering around the city
because time is not a thing anymore
what will it be in twenty years

can I see you again, maybe in another time
another place, another setting
I spend my life to think
I lied to you, I break promises

The guitar are strumming and everything feels so right
this all seem too real
and yet I am here writing something about you
nothing but pouring emotion

five days from now I will still be here
knowing that the song I listen reminds me of you
every single word, every single tone
in a small city, between trees

lipstick are put on paper notes
what I think won't last
will never last
or even happen